Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Top Ten Christmas Movies

Now many of you will wonder where all of the older Christmas movies are. If you don't know me very well then you may not understand that I typically only like movies that have been produced in my lifetime. I don't mean to slight the traditional Christmas favorites but since this is my top ten Christmas movies, they don't make the cut. Enjoy!

10. The Santa Clause 3
9. The Nativity Story (Overall good job of being biblically accurate)
8. Four Christmases (Haven't seen it but it has Vince and Reese!)
7. The Santa Clause 2
6. Fred Clause (Vince Vaughan & Paul Giamatti, nuff said)
5. Elf (Will Ferell & James Caan, nuff said)
4. A Charlie Brown Christmas (exception to the rule with Linus' speech)
3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the Jim Carrey edition)
2. The Santa Clause
1. Home Alone (The classic of my generation..."Kevin!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you put a movie you haven't seen but left off Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase. Come on. Also what is with all of the Tim Allen love?